Vehicle inspection is a feature offered by DriverLog that allows a driver to inspect their vehicle within the app, and send the results directly to their fleet manager.
1. On the DriverLog main screen, tap your current duty status to begin the process of changing it. In the resulting window, you may tap either the "ON - On Duty" or "DVIR" buttons.
a. If you select "ON - On Duty," you will then select the inspection as your reason.
b. If you select "DVIR," you will tap the inspection in the next popup window.
2. You will then get the first WLI DVIR screen. The information here should be generated automatically. If it is, tap the "Next" button.
3. The next two screens are parts of the truck that should be inspected. If a part causes concern, tap the checkbox to the left of its name. When you have inspected all parts of your vehicle provided by each screen, tap the "Next" button.
4. Then, you will be asked to confirm the status of the vehicle and to sign your name. Tap the check box to confirm, and the blanks space below your name to sign.
5. Clicking the blank space will result in a small window in which you may sign your name with your finger.
6. After signing, tap "Save and Send" to finish your inspection. The app will then bring you back to the main screen.